RE: Europa-List: Mod 70

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 70
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:09:36

Folks,

I see a price has now been announced on the Factory web site - GBP45.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation.
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1380 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms

Yes, you need the mod - every Europa does. I'm guessing A212 is an XS; if
I'm right you'll be in the 25-hour category. My suspicion is that the hours
restriction doesnt apply outside the UK, but that would leave one hell of
an insurance grey area in the event of an accident where the part failed and
had not been replaced within 25 hours.