Europa-List: Re: Was-Air Pressure Switch

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Was-Air Pressure Switch
From: EMAproducts@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:47:17

In a message dated 4/22/05 2:52:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
europa-list-digest@matronics.com writes:
Subject: Europa-List: Air Switch
Why not use an AOA for that purpose? It serves many different functions along
with correcting for all weights and conditions. Several of our system are
flying on Europas.

The pressure differences between 55 Kt and 75 Kt are extremely small, we are
working with pressure transducers on a Data Acquisition systems for test
flying prototype aircraft.

Elbie
RiteAngle ~The "Stand Alone AOA System" for Your Safety

Outstanding Customer Service is our Motto
If you like it let others know,
If not let me know!

EM aviation, LLC
Elbie Mendenhall, President