Europa-List: Re: PDA Programme

Subject: Europa-List: Re: PDA Programme
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:23:29

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerry Holland" <gnholland@onetel.com>
Subject: PDA Programme
Ferg Hi! from the West Country   Does this PDA programme mean Pocket PC.
I would be interested in it if its available.   Regards    Gerry

Gerry,
        'scuse me for making your query public.
        I believe it's good for most PDAs including Pocket PC - however try
it for yourself. It's called "FastFinger" and am told it's Google-worthy.
The beauty is you can revise the whole screen to have just 2 or 4 buttons of
whatever dimensions, and then programme same to any applicable task. I would
guess that one needs few choices enroute, and you can change colours, sizes
and cascade a second page of buttons if so desired.
        I don't have a PeeDeeAy, so let me know your success...............
Cheers, Ferg