Re: Europa-List: RE: Transponder antenna

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: Transponder antenna
From: Jacques.POINT@total.com
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 18:27:43
 14, 2004) at 19/04/2005 15:59:56,
        Serialize complete at 19/04/2005 15:59:56,
        Itemize by SMTP Server on XFRPAR-HE03/GROUP/Corp(Release 6.5.1|January
21, 2004) at
 19/04/2005 15:59:56,
        Serialize by Router on XFRPAR-HE03/GROUP/Corp(Release 6.5.1|January 21,
2004) at
 19/04/2005 15:59:58,
        Serialize complete at 19/04/2005 15:59:58

Many Thanks Phillips,
I have got the size for the plate, and it seems that there no need for the
ferrite.

"ivor.phillips" <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Sent by: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
04/19/2005 05:06 PM