Europa-List: Europa Club newsletter & subscriptions

From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 19:05:41

Because I've had a few queries recently, just thought I'd better do a
broadcast to clarify the situation and save having to write many
individual replies.

Newsletter:

The March 2005 issue (#44) of The Europa Flyer is delayed in
publication. Our worthy Editor also has a day job, which has recently
taken him abroad and prevented him getting the newsletter put
together to the usual schedule. We hope it will be ready in the next
week or two, and I'm sure it will be worth waiting for.

Subscriptions:

Last month I e-mailed subscription reminders to a number of Europa
Club members. I deliberately excluded those who are known to have set
up a Standing Order. The aim was to make renewal quick & convenient
for those (mostly overseas members) who pay by credit card. If you
didn't get an e-mail reminder, don't panic! You (and everyone else)
will get a paper form enclosed with EF44 showing the status of your
membership and inviting you to renew your subscription if you haven't
already done so.

regards

Rowland