RE: Europa-List: Flap drive tube clearance to fuselage floor

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Flap drive tube clearance to fuselage floor
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 17:09:55

Bob,

Many thanks for your email - I didnt realise they are so variable.

Can anyone with an XS kit with a number around 537 comment? Or even better,
measure up for me!

Kind regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation.
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1350 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms