Europa-List: RE: Europaowners Gallery

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Europaowners Gallery
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:18:41

Links to individual photos in the gallery are very very long and email programs
tend to break the links. I've done some work to shorten the link names to
peoples
albums but thats as far as I can take that little hack.
What does work rather well though is the gallery search feature.
---From the main gallery page http://www.europaowners.org/gallery type "fuel
line" in the search box and hit enter. That should get you around 12 hits and
guide you to the albums containing those photos. That's why descriptions and
titles are important....

The gallery is working it's way to 5000 build and flying photos... : )

Steved.
Remember the Forum and Gallery pages use two different databases and search
engines......
Forum searches Forum, and Gallery searches Gallery
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/