Re: Europa-List: FIRST FLIGHT

Subject: Re: Europa-List: FIRST FLIGHT
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:43:25

Congratulations Chuck!
It was after talking to you in 2002 that I decided to go forward with
buying A258. I will be looking forward to hearing your test results.
I'll have mine at MQY in a few months to start testing myself.
Hopefully we can get together after you enjoy 40 hours alone.
Jeff Roberts
A258
Just outside of Nashville TN