RE: Europa-List: Sun' n Fun

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Sun' n Fun
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:44:32

Remi:

I am building a monowheel just outside of Phoenix and down the road from
Phoenix Composites.  I am in the home stretch, building the seats now.  I'm
sorry to say I'll be hiking a canyon in Utah on the 16 th and 17 th of
April.  Though I am scheduled to be back at the house on the evening of the
18th if you will still be around.  If the hike wasn't planned I would
probably be down at Sun and Fun also.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ
N40SH

Steve Hagar
hagargs@earthlink.net

will be happy to meet with other Europa owners. I will spend the following
week-end (April 16-17 ) in Phoenix, AZ. I would appreciate to talk Europa
with those of you who are flying/building in the Phoenix area. Please let
me know if we can arrange a meeting .