Europa-List: RE: Wing Rigging

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Wing Rigging
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:40:18
        2.60 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

Hi Simon,
While not tomorrow, wing rigging is just around the corner for me too, so i have
been reading the same literature. I guess that you should not yet fully engage
the spar sockets because you will need the room to mark the spot where to drill
the hole for the lift pin. Only later, at the time the wing root pin sockets
are to be attached, full precision is to be achieved. To get both wings to
the same angle i will put a laser on top of the template, and measure the point
on a wall a few meters away to be level. That should give the precision asked
for. But i gladly change my opinion for a better one,

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/