Europa-List: Builder Feedback Requested for Kitplanes Magazine (Alternat

Subject: Europa-List: Builder Feedback Requested for Kitplanes Magazine (Alternative
From: Cory Emberson <bootless@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 12:09:44

Hello everyone,

I've subscribed (quietly) to this list for a little more than a year, and
would like to hear from you if you're a builder who has successfully
installed and flown an alternative engine in your plane. I'm writing a
builder's roundup for Kitplanes magazine, and am looking for an installation
that's flown for a minimum of 150 hours, and is currently flying.

For the builders that we profile, the magazine will also be able to pay you
$100 for the write-up. We would also need at least 2-3 good photos,
including a close-up of the engine and an overall shot of the aircraft.
Additional photos would be great, and all photos will be returned. If you
have digital photos, it is very important that they be high-resolution, at
least 300 dpi.

I have a list of specific areas to address if you'd like to participate, but
we can handle that off-line.

Please feel free to contact me off-line at:
cory @ lightspeededit.com  (remove the spaces - my anti-spam protection)
or reply offline to my list email address.

I have a rather short deadline, so if you're able to contact me as soon as
you're able, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you so much!

best,
Cory Emberson