Europa-List: Shobdon Tsunami Appeal Fly IN - Sat 12th Feb

Subject: Europa-List: Shobdon Tsunami Appeal Fly IN - Sat 12th Feb
From: percyville <percyville@percyville.plus.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:03:16

Not quite a drop of the hat..

Hereford Aero Club are organising a Tsunami Appeal Fly In at Shobdon
Airfield on Saturday 12th February

Reduced landing Fee : 5.00
All donated to the appeal

For fuel sales during the fly-in H.A.C. will donate:
10p for every litre of  Avgas sold
 5p for every litre of Jet A1 sold

Excellent Canteen

Weather reserve day Sunday 13th Feb.

Email: dennis@aeroclub.co.uk
Tel: 01568 708369
http://www.aeroclub.co.uk/

A Europa friendly location, and easy for several of us builders to drive
to!
May I propose we meet up for coffee around midday??

ELEVATION 318ft  11mb
LOCATION  6nm W of Leominster
N5214.48 W00252.88

RWY SURFACE TORA LDA LIGHTING Information
09 Asphalt 842 842 Thr Rwy A/G AFIS 123.5
27 Asphalt 842 842 Thr Rwy APAPI 3.5o LHS NDB SH 426
On A/D 10nm

Runway 09/27 Noise abatement circuits are always to the south @1000ft,
flying around the villages of Pembridge and Eardisland and avoid flying
over the village of Staunton on Arrow near 09 threshold on
Arrival/Departure. More details at http://www.aeroclub.co.uk/

Glider circuits are to the north utilising north side grass 09/27

Cheers

Paul Sweeting
europa@percyville.plus.com
http://fly.to/usk