Europa-List: RE: G-CCUL Flight Test Latest

Subject: Europa-List: RE: G-CCUL Flight Test Latest
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:26:49

Tony,

Thanks for the update.  Be sure to post the flight test results as
encouragement for the rest of us out here who are trying to make the
list of the grinning flyers.

You might consider posting the report on the europa owners (
http://www.europaowners.org ) site where you could include the graphs
and charts as well.

Have some great flying time in your new magic carpet,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(75%)  Work on hold while I accumulate $$ to purchase the plexi, prop
and other parts that I'll never get from EMIL or E(04).  Meanwhile,
working on Instrument, Commercial, CFI & CFII ratings for potential
career change.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123