RE: Europa-List: DOTH this week?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: DOTH this week?
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:50:30

Sorry William I am off to sunny Florida for three weeks flying in the
sun, but not before the latest batch of weather hits us here in the Isle
of Man. Last week we recorded 110mph winds and had almost all major
roads closed somewhere due to falling trees! This time we are taking no
chances with all schools and public buildings closed today in
anticipation of what's to come this afternoon and tonight. Perfect
preparation for Florida really:-)

Alan