Re: Europa-List: Wing top skin strip does not line up with joggle

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing top skin strip does not line up with joggle
From: DvdPar@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:05:12

Hi John,
I had the same problem with the wing rib joggles when it first appeared.
Also before the mod was published.  I contacted Europa at that time and got  the

OK to move the joggles in the wing ribs and made sure there was plenty of
Araldite around the area when applying the skin.
As I remember ther was certainly no more that an inch in the error.

Regards   Dave Park

Manchester UK

PS Top on now, rudder hung, instruments etc  next(XS)