RE: Europa-List: Windshield thickness

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Windshield thickness
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:16:56

What about Mode S, too??? Perhaps the Great Bustard is a blessing in
disguise - we could argue to EASA that they don't carry Mode S, so why
should we? :-)

On second thoughts, maybe not...

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms