Re: Europa-List: Evans Cooling Fluid..

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Evans Cooling Fluid..
From: RoddyEuropa@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 02:33:15

Mike

Overcooling is also more of a problem for me, except for very long ground
running times. But I expect that this coolant will help out here. It has a
higher boiling point, but lower heat capacity. Therefore it won't boil over, but

I would expect the engine to run hotter.

BTW - anyone know if/where you can get the stuff in the UK?

Roddy Kesterton

G-IKRK