Re: Europa-List: Bonding CS14 Brackets to Fuselage sides

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Bonding CS14 Brackets to Fuselage sides
From: John & Amy Eckel <eckel1@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:59:55

Hello,
Good to hear from you Neville, hope all is well.

I bonded my CS14 brackets the old fashion way with Aeropoxy only.
Glad you had a note that it has not been a problem.  This leads me to
another question.  When bonding in the ply for the tri-gear legs the manual
says to use Redux and flox to bond the ply (page 29T-5).  Is Redux also used
to bond
the fibreglass or is Aeropoxy used as usual?

Thanks,
John Eckel, A230