Europa-List: Europa Aircraft 2004 Service

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Aircraft 2004 Service
From: N55XS <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 18:24:39

Just wanted to share my experience.  Just recently, I contacted John
Wheeler at Europa to order a few parts.  John was quick to respond to my
inquiries, providing availability and pricing, including shipping
costs.  I ordered a few of the lighter parts and had them shipped
airmail, to the USA.  They arrived in just over a week.  I've got to
hand it to the new company.  They're doing everything they can to make
it a going concern, again.

My genuine thanks to John and the new Europa staff for all their
efforts.  Consider me a satisfied customer...

--
Jeff - A055
Builders Log: http://www.N55XS.com