RE: Europa-List: Wingtip lighting covers

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wingtip lighting covers
From: GLENN CROWDER <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:41:50

Hey Fred!
    That sounds very cool!  I wasn't aware of Creative Air.  Do they have a
website?
I would be very interested in a set of covers as I do not have any lights on
the plane yet.
I have a set of covers from a Mustang II but they don't fit right as is.
  Hows it going on engine selection?  Sounds like the Honda would be a good
way to go
for you since theres one up there to base from.  For me, I am more than
willing to trade some
baggage capacity for extra performance of the Soob or Honda.
  I am starting on an undercarraige fairing like on the Honda powered plane.
  I will incorporate
the exhaust augmenter (hiding a 4 foot long 5" diameter tube) so it will be
a multipurpose project!  I hope to completely hide the monowheel, totally
sweeping around the wheel with the fairing, and then just have a small cover
over the monowheel strut that should go flush with the main fairing.

                                                            Glenn