Re: Europa-List: Fuel pressure sender

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel pressure sender
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:32:29

What you have sounds like a standard VDO sender (very similar to the oil
pressure sender at the front of the engine). You will need to find a female
coupling that will attach to a pipe connection - so that you can slide and
secure the standard fuel hose over it . Best place to find is a hydraulic &
hose supplier alternately I believe the necessary parts can be found in the
Spruce and Speciality catalog.