Europa-List: Coolant

Subject: Europa-List: Coolant
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 07:06:24
        0.00 ORDER_NOW              BODY": europa-list@matronics.com

I=B9ve just downloaded a Rotax Bulletin that instructs the Coolant is changed
to Evans NPG+.

Is my understanding correct?

If this is the case then http://www.evanscooling.com is the Supplier.

In Europe it seems a Company called Gearfox can supply from UK or Italy.

http://www.gearfox.co.uk/Evans.html

I=B9m just adding Lubricants and coolants for the first time. It seems another
change of direction for Rotax as I was about to purchase Glycol and make up
a 50/50 mix with water. Anyway. The Evans NPG+ looks good.

Will find out price when I order today. US Price is around $20.00 per gallon

Regards

Gerry

Europa 384 G-FIZY
Trigear with Rotax 912 and Arplast CS Prop.
Dynon EFIS, KMD 150, Icom A-200 and SL70 Transponder.
PSS AoA Fitted.

http://www.g-fizy.com
Mobile: +44 7808 402404
WebFax: +44 870 7059985