Europa-List: Epibond 420, not exact same as Redux

Subject: Europa-List: Epibond 420, not exact same as Redux
From: Ronald J. Parigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 02:35:13

Just mixed up some of our new shipment of Epibond 420. The yellow slime seems
bout
the same as redux, but the other is much more blue. Once mixed it is more blue,
where Redux is more green.

As far as shelf life, it is dated 6 months from MFG. Ship Date. Mine goes south
in
4 months, you see the place i purchased from, had it a little longer than a
month.
i specific questioned sales rep and they go through a lot and it is very fresh.

Anyone test how it works after expiration date?

I know if stored properly redux can work fine for a year or more after its 2
year
expiration date.

Ron Parigoris
A-265