Re: Europa-List: Water

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Water
From: Bill & Sue Sisley <bill.sue@zip.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:38:21
        on dbmail-mx8.orcon.net.nz

Dave,

Mine is now at 210hrs and runs really well. Have never had to make any
adjustment other than balance carbs. It do not use any oil or coolant.
I did have a coolant leak at the rear of the engine early on that caused a
slight loss of coolant. I only noticed it due to a few small drops on the
hanger floor, there was no other sign at all that I could see when first
inspecting all the plumbing etc.  It was one of the pipe clamps that needed
retorquing.

ZK CHV
XS Mono
914-Airmaster