Re: Europa-List: Europa glider pilots

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa glider pilots
From: Augustene Brown <augustene@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 11:06:41

Gerry is Andy's beautiful wife, the mother of Abbie and I don't know the
name of the new baby boy-I'll just call him Andy Jr. ( AJ)  for the time
being :)

I recall your description of flying the glider for the first time - Bob
& Michelle were still with Europa  - those were happy days..
(thanks for the compliment)

We are boarding up this morning and expect a couple of friends to ride
out Jeanne with us - say an extra prayer for all of us...

Augustene