Re: Europa-List: Europa Partition and my Conscience.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Partition and my Conscience.
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 08:46:46

I fully understand the emotion expressed in your e mail, Nev (I have been
there myself).  I also understand where Tony is coming from, even though it
may be a misguided view, and I respect his right to express it.

I think the time has come to give this subject a rest for a few weeks to see
what Europa 2004 intend to do. We can then develop the many good ideas that
have been expressed over the last few days against something real, rather
than theory.

We cannot afford to fall out with each other over this.

Brian Davies kit 454
Fuselage just been painted.