RE: Europa-List: ARALDITE 420 exp date

Subject: RE: Europa-List: ARALDITE 420 exp date
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:07:42

Vaughn,

We Europeans work in DD-MM-YY format. So your Redux is about 18 months out
of date.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms