Re: Europa-List: Copper State Fly-In

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Copper State Fly-In
From: Dan Bish - N914RB <N914RB@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:34:10

Duane,

Regarding Copper State, I plan to be there as, I'm sure, are many other area
builders. There's usually a good turn out of Europa folk. Don't know if
there will be any Europas there; maybe Kim Prout will make it again, as he
did in the days before Europa's problems. All going should respond so we can
exchange cell numbers or pick a spot to meet.

Dan Bish
A144- N914RB
30-40% complete (or there abouts)