Europa-List: Re: my error (?)

Subject: Europa-List: Re: my error (?)
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:38:44

Fred,

I don't have a catalog, I'm working on-line with the search function.
I guess I should have requested to view the catalog page.

I'll have to go back and see if I can get more detail than the very
short blurb on the search results page.

I guess I need to request a catalog from McMaster-Carr.  I think I have
bought enough stuff from them to justify a catalog.

Those two pins may be suitable.  At $57.08 they darned well should be
anyway.

Good building & great flying,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, 914, Airmaster C/S
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/N914XL
(75%) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module installed, pitch
system in, landing gear frame in, rudder system in, outrigger mod in,
Fuselage Top on, lift/drag/flap pins in, wing incidence set, tie bar
in, flap drive in. Working in - 24 Instrument Panel, 25 Electrical, 27
Setting Wings, 28 Flaps, 29 Main Gear, 30 Fuel System, 32 Tail, 34 Door
Latches & 35 Doors, 37 Finishing.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123