Europa-List: Another wiring book

Subject: Europa-List: Another wiring book
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:08:26

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-aeroelectric-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-aeroelectric-list-server@matronics.com]On Behalf Of Terry
Watson
Subject: AeroElectric-List: Aircraft Wiring for Smart People
--> AeroElectric-List message posted by: "Terry Watson" <terry@tcwatson.com>
Bob, others:
Greg Richter at Blue Mountain Avionics has just posted a short (24 page?)
booklet he has written for his customers.  I haven't read it yet, but I like
Greg's attitude and I expect it to be very worthwhile.  You might like to
have a look.
http://www.bluemountainavionics.com/download.php
Terry  RV-8A, Blue Mountain EFIS/one wiring still             Seattle

Bob,
        Richter seems to have wrapped up the topic very neatly for builders,
but I note one or two items at which you may hesitate. I [and wha's like me]
would be interested to hear your assessment. I appreciate you may not want
to plaster same all over the net, but still..............
Cheers,
Ferg
Europa A064