Re: Europa-List: Instrument and Avionics Sub Panel Retainment

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Instrument and Avionics Sub Panel Retainment
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:19:51

Kingsley,
            Perhaps I was hasty in recommending the tap washers, but put an
offset shaker onto the panel and felt the diffrence in the firewall and it
was imperceptible. However, it's possible that the substance used may harden
with continuous vibration, so apologies for questionable advice.
        OTOH, you may want to keep spares in case that's true for your
solution!
Cheers
Ferg
PS Let me know how it works out, me ditto.