Europa-List: FW: Help

Subject: Europa-List: FW: Help
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:24:30

Before I start World war three this was sent to me by an AMERICAN friend
of mine who thought it was quite funny. Its meant as a joke, so please
take it that way all you guys who can relate to any part of it :-)
Alan

Last month, a worldwide survey was conducted by the UN about solutions
the food shortages in the rest of the world. The only question asked
was:
"Would you please give your honest opinion."

The survey was a total failure...

In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant.

In Eastern Europe they didn't know what "honest" meant.

In Western Europe they didn't know what "shortage" meant.

In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant.

In the Middle East they didn't know what "solution" meant.

In South America they didn't know what "please" meant.

And in the USA they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant.