Re: Europa-List: Airmaster

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Airmaster
From: mike toft <watervet@mweb.co.za>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:10:51

Hi all
It is not just Europa builders in the states that have come unstuck with
EMIL - we also ordered and paid for an Airmaster prop for a triGear here -
with the sane result  - I think you 're very polite when you say it borders
on theft - it was out and out Fraud.
Regards
Mike Toft
ZU CTG 914 Trigear Airmaster(going wonderfully)
78 hours flying time and still VERY happy!