Re: Europa-List: RE: Fuel drain modification?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: Fuel drain modification?
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 00:42:29

Dear Jos,

you are absolutely right:

I have carefully checked my Cessnas
metal tanks before every flight about 700 times
during 8  (in fact 12) years and never
noticed any water in fuel check.
That means I think high quality fuel and
no condensed water in tanks.

That is of course only in Finland, in my tanks.

But IF there is some water in some reason
in some day, I am sure it is on bottom of the tanks
and so it will come to daddy. Before every flight.

That means I like my drains in my Europa also
(in fact not flying yet).

Humidity here outside just know: 86%

"In winter here we add an extra additive to"

No, WE did not add. Maybe some old Escort owners only.
And those teenagers are doing it only for superstitious.
Normal people just tank and drive.
Thats the way we live, driving and flying.
W/o extras.

Regards, Raimo

PS: something wrong with my wifes coffee?

Raimo M W Toivio

OH-XRT #417
OH-CVK
OH-BLL