Re: Europa-List: Skymap 111C

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Skymap 111C
From: ivor.phillips <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:44:40

 Skymap 111C

<steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>

> I want to connect my Skymap to download the flights that I have made and
have been pointed to NavBox and Flightstar(?) software packages. What are
others using? Can anyone point me to written assessments of these or other
products.

Hi Steve

I have been using Navbox Pro for three years now and found it to be
excellent,   My latest jepp database for my Garmin didn't include the French
Danger areas, But they where clearly marked on Navbox, Its easy to use,
Do your flight planning on the computer and upload to a GPS,  Or download a
current flight for later reference,
You  have Monthly updates via Email to keep the infomation current,

A piece of kit i highly recommend!

Ivor Phillips
XS486