Re: Europa-List: Turweston for Saturday - PFA AGM

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Turweston for Saturday - PFA AGM
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 09:45:08

Hi! All.
Sorry I can't come out to play today .....doing a long overdue service since
I can make use of the good weather outside! Better be flying actually.
Presently stuck for a high temp. "O" Ring for my oil cooler diverter valve.
regards
Bob Harrison. (with withdrawal symptoms already !)
G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300.