Re: Europa-List: Rough 914

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rough 914
From: Mike Parkin <mikenjulie.parkin@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 05:21:15

I am reluctant to tempt providence but I also am very happy with my Rotax
914.  Starts first time everytime and so far (touch wood) has not missed a
beat.  My own tips fwiw are pay particular attention to Carb balancing,
dynamic prop balancing and keep away from Avgas as far as possible.

regards,

Mike   (G-JULZ)