Europa-List: Help: drive for a vacuum pump on a Rotax 914

Subject: Europa-List: Help: drive for a vacuum pump on a Rotax 914
From: Herbert.Habersatter@weiz.cc
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:40:27
        3.6 ALT_MED                Misspelled medication name

I have a Rotax 914 UL3 with a hydraulic governor and now I need an additional
drive
for the hydraulic pump. Theoretically there could be the possibility to use
the belt drive for the second alternator, but the cowling of my Europa XS is
too small for it. Are there nevertheless any experiences or ideas to do, maybe
with a cardan drive?

Thank you!!

Hertbert Habersatter
Herbert.Habersatter@weiz.cc