Re: Europa-List: Brake lines - Parking brake valve

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Brake lines - Parking brake valve
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 07:25:52

Hi!

> What is the recommended brake line, for use on a trigear?  Also, anybody
> have a source for a parking brake valve?

I've know idea what the recommended line is but the supplied line was black
plastic and seems fairly resilient. I've used steel braided Brake line from
a Race Car Shop for the Park Brake connection as I couldn't find similar to
the supplied line. It worked OK with some adapters that were supplied too
---From Shop.

The Park Brake is a Dual valve Matco Item. I got mine from Wicks Aircraft or
Chief Aircraft. Works great.

Regards

Gerry