Re: Europa-List: Monowheel fuel line routing?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel fuel line routing?
From: Paul Stewart <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 18:16:41

Ron

I was going to suggest looking at some pics at the owners forum
(http://forum.okhuijsen.org/) but they seem to have disappeared - anyone
seen them? I went all aluminium line and routed the return  the same as
Paul McAllister  (Graham  Singleton makes modified tank fittings to take
the return  ninto the top of the tank).

I did change to SS braided hose from just aft of the mudguard through
the tunnel. I have routed along the port wall of the tunnel initially
and then left side of the tunnel top - just inboard of the flap/gear
actuator (couldn't get enough clearance round the wheel on the stbd
side).  I have come over the top of the gear mounting frame and through
the firewall (Grahams  composite version).  The SS braided is secured
with 'p' clips every 18" just secured through the tunnel with
AN525-10R8's and MS21042-03 stiff nuts. The aluminium return line is p
clipped onto small glass pylons I make holding an anchor nut.  If the
pics ever show up you could have a look.  Altough G-GIDY is not yet
flying the set up is very similar to Paul McAllisters and for anyone in
the UK it is now PFA approved.

Regards

Paul  G-GIDY