RE: Europa-List: Finger brakes

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Finger brakes
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:32:02

Peter,

Didn't someone ask the same question a few days ago , to which I replied ?

The springs are definitely too weak. As a probably temporary solution I inserted
smaller diameter and shorter springs inside the existing springs with the
desired
result. One or two builders have had problems with swelling of the seals.
A new seal has a diameter of 21 mm at the open end, and this should remain the
same.

Karl