Re: Europa-List: EIS versus Steam Gauges

Subject: Re: Europa-List: EIS versus Steam Gauges
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:09:52

All

This topic of power spikes on starting is an old one.  It is my opinion that
new modern electronic equipment, engine or navigation or GPS, should be
designed to live through this problem.  If your equipment won't take the
start-up, then return it and get equipment that will.  Don't live with poor
designs.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020