Re: Europa-List: Fly - In I.O.M. PHONES

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fly - In I.O.M. PHONES
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 09:43:10

Mine was an O2 triband. It works throughout Europe and the States. It did
not work there. I spoke to many people at the rally who confirmed the same
problem. Most interesting was the man (a Liverpudlian) who was selling
mobiles and accessories at the rally. It was him who explained the problem
to me.
Surprisingly my wife managed to phone me during the afternoon. She tried
again later but was refused access for the rest of the day.

Regards    Bryan