Re: Europa-List: Europa Administration

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Administration
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 17:13:58

Good spot - I was going to make the same observations as you did.
It was interesting to note that the article mentioned debts of 700,000 (or
$1.3m to our Atlantic cousins).
This equates to 700 per kit - seems a bit expensive for a research and
development fund into .........?
As an aside has anyone had any feedback on what Ivan thinks of this
(financial) development in his design.
Steve Pitt #403 Trigear