Re: Europa-List: Europa Wanted

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Wanted
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:39:37

>I'm looking to buy a Europa, either Monowheel or trigear

Mike - I take it you're prepared to travel worldwide to view
prospects, as you said nothing about your own location or your
preferred shopping area.

Your e-mail address suggests you might be in USA. There are less
Europas there than in Europe where you could probably find several
possible candidates.

If my assumption is incorrect and you're in UK, have you checked the
ads in Popular Flying magazine?

And if you're in Australia, I apologise for all the above assumptions!

regards

Rowland