Europa-List: Fuel filter

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel filter
From: Bill and Sue <billandsue@billbell.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:10:33

You could always try a chandlers There are quite a range of larger
plastic fuel  cans available.
(for instance;
http://www.force4.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Dinghy_Accessories___P
umps__Tanks__Slings_etc_72.html )
Not that I would break the law and use one in the UK, but if you were to
try the 15 Litre size you would find it quite convenient to handle -nice
and light when empty managable when full. Being plastic it doesn't
damage your paintwork, and it has a usefull  pouring spout too.
I'm sure the garage wouldn't spot the difference in size either!

Bill & Sue

465 -trigear with the cockpit module in.