Europa-List: Oshkosh - Flying in & Volunteers

Subject: Europa-List: Oshkosh - Flying in & Volunteers
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:23:51
        1.9 DATE_IN_FUTURE_03_06   Date: is 3 to 6 hours after Received: date

Hi all,

If you are flying your Europa in to Oshkosh, I have some good news.  Please
contact me via E-mail, or my cell phone at 863-370-9222 in the evenings.  I
have some limited lodging available for those that fly in for the whole
show.

I also need a few volunteers driving in to help give rides to the pilots
that fly in.

Happy Flying,

John