RE: Europa-List: Pitot static plugged with black plastic burrs

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Pitot static plugged with black plastic burrs
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:22:12

Loctite or Redux, Ron? I suspect the latter as that's what I was told to fix
my new one in with.

Tip for builders - once you've fitted the pitot, take it off again and put
it somewhere safe until you're ready to go flying!

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA

Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM ready for installation in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)

1200 build hours to date

Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms