Europa-List: europa flyer delivery

Subject: Europa-List: europa flyer delivery
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:15:28

I believe the June issue of the Europa Club newsletter was delivered
to most UK members by early last week (say 13th July). Delivery to
overseas members would take a little longer. We normally plan to get
the June issue to people about mid or even early June, so apologies
are in order. The problems were partly at the printing firm and so
not entirely within our control.

I'm getting some feedback that indicates there may be a further
problem; one or two UK people tell me they still haven't received
their copy.

If you are still waiting to receive EF #41, (and if you have paid
your subs!) please contact me direct at <memsec@europaclub.org.uk>
(NOT on the list, please).

regards

Rowland