Re: Europa-List: static port problems

Subject: Re: Europa-List: static port problems
From: Rocketman <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:23:57

Tony Krzyzewski wrote:

>>>Does anyone have a good alternative or other ideas to get me back in
>>>

>the air?  This is very frustrating
>
>You could try using internal static which means that all you need to
>worry about is a 1/4" tube with a bend in it for your pitot.
>
>Tony

A question while on the static tube subject.  I "assume" the static tube
is the lower one, with the black insert.  How does a tube, facing into
the wind stream supply "static" air?  I've seen tubes that are plugged
on the end, with holes on the side, but not in the configuration that
the Europa supply vent supplies...  Any help would be appreciated...

--
Jeff A055
Builders Log: http://www.N55XS.com